Tuesday 30 April 2013

WAKE THE FUCK UP.



I used to be the happiest person single day thinking nothing bad was ever going to happen and everything is dandy.

then some bullshit happened and slapped me across the face and woke me up from my dream world.

obviously that was a bit of a shock to realise bad things can happen to you ( s silly as it sounds.)

it changed my whole outlook on life, made me become a real fucking person.

I think that it takes something awful to make you grow and become a real person.

I'm not a pessimistic bitch but I don't think life's glorious and that I'm going to sail through life being happy as Larry because that doesn't happen unless your snorting some magical powder on the regs.

stop whining about little things.

I'm glad I got slapped across the face with reality otherwise I'd still be a little prick.

I can't be dealing with people who think everyone's great and that everyone likes them. no bitch, that's now how it works.

wake the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment