Tuesday 2 July 2013

I want

We say this all the time but what do we actually need?

Here's a list of things I want that I don't need...

- to sleep until 12 on weekdays. 
- a personal breakfast chef or a personal chef in general 
-  my dad back
- sun so I can justify spending money on summer clothes 
- to lose 89 stone. 
- to live and work in London
- to meet more people who are real as fuck and not pretending to be some dickhead they're not. 
 

Your fine as you are. Ill probably prefer you without this bullshit act you put on.



- to meet Jessie ware cus she is boomting
- to be able to bleach my hair without my hair dying 
- the girl opposite me's shoes. 
- Megan fox's bod but I love chips n dips and laying in bed in my pants too much to do anything about that
- for yolo to be a decent excuse to have done something ridiculous and then everyone would be like "yes that's a good reason to have done that, I support you with your decision"

- free food.
- free coffee
- free money


A lot of things I can't have. 

Things I Need


a nice place to sleep
money
people 
food
water
toilets
(coffee)
(my iphone)

No comments:

Post a Comment